20 May 2014

Sally Hansen & O.P.I. nailpolish!


Vorige maand zei ik al dat je Sally Hansen nu kan vinden in de Action voor slechts € 2,49. Toen ik er terug was zag ik weer een paar andere leuke kleurtjes én ook deze shatter nagellak van O.P.I..
Last month I already mentioned that you could find Sally Hansen nail polish at Action for only € 2,49. When I was there again I saw some other nice colors and also this shatter nail polish from O.P.I..




Gilty Party is denk ik één van m'n favorieten. Het is zo'n prachtig metaalkleurtje! En hij heeft super kleine rode glittertjes erin. Resurrection is een blauw-grijze kleur, wat ik persoonlijk meer een herfst kleurtje vind. Ik ben al langer op zoek naar een mooie warm gele kleur, en deze vond ik in Butterscotch. Silver Shatter is dan een zilver kleurige nagellak die 'shattered'. Als onderkleur heb ik hier gekozen voor Essie's St. Tropez.
Gilty Party is one of my favorites. It is such a gorgeous metal color! And it also has tiny tiny red specks in it. Resurrection is more of a blue-greyish tone. Personally I would wear this more for fall. I have been searching for a warm yellow color for a while now, and I found the perfect one in the color Butterscotch. Silver Shatter is a silver colored nailpolish that will shatter. As base color I choose for Essie's St. Tropez.

(Action - € 2,49)

No comments:

Post a Comment