22 July 2013

The Colour Editions: Coral


It is time for another Colour Edition, where I show you my favourite products in a certain colour. This time I choose the colour coral because it is such an amazing colour for the summertime.
 
Het is weer tijd voor een nieuwe Colour Edition, waar ik jullie een paar van mijn favoriete producten toon in een bepaalde kleur. Deze keer koos ik voor de kleur koraal omdat het zo'n prachtige kleur voor de zomer is.


1. NYC City Duet 2 in 1 Lip color in the shade The Rock a Fellas
2. E.l.f. lipstick in Flirtatious
3. H&M lipgloss in Hot Coral
4. Essence eyeshadow in Shrimp me up
5. Up One Blush in N°1
6. Catrice powder blush in Colour Bomb from the limited edition Revoltaire
7. Rimmel firecracker nailpolish in 271 High Energy

1 comment:

  1. I like coral too! It's such a nice color.
    Actually I'm wearing "sunday funday" .. a limited nailpolish from essie on my nails.. Love it!

    Greeting from Germany,
    Amelie

    ReplyDelete