24 September 2013

H&M: Matt Metallic Nailpolish

I'm loving the colours blue and purple for fall! When H&M came out with these matt metallic nailpolishes in the colours: Blue Metal, Purple Metal & Silver Metal I couldn't hold my excitement! I mean come on, isn't that blue the most beautiful?

Ik hou van de kleuren blauw en paars voor de hersft! Toen H&M deze matt metalic nagellakken in de kleuren: Blue Metal, Purple Metal & Silver Metal uitbracht, was ik hier zo enthousiast over! Ik bedoel komaan, is dat blauw nu niet het mooiste blauw?
First off, I would like to say how cute does the packaging look? The nailpolishes apply very easily and one coat was actually enough for me! Another positive point is that they also dried rather quick.
I do have to say that when the colours dried up, the colours are lesser intense. Nevertheless they still look amazing! I'm especially a big fan of the blue colour!

Eerst en vooral wil ik zeggen: hoe leuk ziet de verpakking er uit? De nagellakken zijn ook makkelijk aan te brengen en één laagje was al voldoende! Een volgend positief punt is dat ze ook redelijk snel drogen. Maar ik moet wel zeggen, wanneer je nagels gedroogd zijn, zien de kleuren er minder intens uit. Maar niettemin zien ze er nog altijd prachtig uit! Ik ben vooral fan van de blauwe kleur!

Q: Do you like matt nailpolishes? 
Q: Wat vind jij van matte nagellakken?

(H&M - € 2,95) 

 


1 comment:

  1. Love the purple one! :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/09/another-day.html

    ReplyDelete