21 March 2014

TMI Tag!


1. What are you wearing?
Black legging, black blouse with lace and black and white cardigan (all from H&m - H&M junkie much? lol) For shoes I am wearing simple black boots from Sweet Lemon.

2. Ever been in love?
Ofcourse :).

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Not really.

4. How tall are you?
5'7

5. How much do you weigh?
Don't really know because I don't weigh myself.

6. Any tattoos?
Yes, two stars.

7. Any piercings?
No

8. OTP?
What?

9. Favorite show?
At the moment I am loving: Pretty little liars, Twisted, The vampire diaries, 90210, Hellcats, The Originals, ...

10. Favorite Bands or artists?
Fall out boy, Avenged Sevengold, Tech N9ne, Hopsin, C-kan, Krizz Kaliko, Jessie J, Jarren Benton, Stevie Stone, ...

11. Something you miss?
Not really.

12. Favorite song?
At the moment I am loving these next songs: C-Kan ft. Illuminatik - Guerreros, Kevin Gates - Don't know, Z-Ro - This ain't livin.

13. How old are you?
24

14. Zodiac sign?
Gemini

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Humor, caring & understanding. 

16. Favorite quote?
Live, love, laugh

17. Favorite actor/actresse? 
Meryl Streep, Johnny Depp, Emma Stone

18. Favorite color?
Blue

19. Loud music or soft?
Both!

20. Where do you go when you are sad?
Just stay home I guesse?

21. How long does it take you to shower? 
I think about 10 to 15 minutes. 

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
30 to 40 minutes.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope.

24. Turn on?
Humor.

25. Turn off?
Arrogance

26. The reason I joined Youtube?
/

27. Fears?
Heights.

28. Last thing that made you cry?
Don't really remember...

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
This morning to my boyfriend!

30. Meaning behind your youtube name?
Jamelle. My boyfriend's and my name combined. I just liked the way it sounded also.

31. Last book you read?
The Carrie diaries

32. The book you're currently reading?
Bridget Jones Mad about the boy

33. Last show you watched?
The Vampire diaries

34. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Boyfriend

35. Last person you talked to?
My mom

36. Favorite food?
Pasta!

37. Place you want to visit?
New York

38. Last place you were?
Brussels

39. Do you have a crush?
No, got a boyfriend :).

40. Last time you kissed someone?
This morning

41. Last time you were insulted?
Don't remember really.

42. Favorite flavor of sweet?
Vampire teeth!

43. What instrument do you play?
I do not play an instrument. But I wish I could play the piano!

44. Favorite piece of jewellery?
The ring I got from my boyfriend.

45. Last sport you played?
Tennis

46. Last song you sang?
Sam Smith - Money on my mind.

47. Favorite chat up line?
None.

48. Have you ever used it?
Nope.

49. Last time you hung out with someone.
Last weekend we had a BBQ.

50. Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone who wants to!


No comments:

Post a Comment