08 July 2014

EOS Lipbalm!


Wat was ik blij toen ik deze in de Urban Outfitters zag liggen! Ik zag hem al vaker bij Amerikaanse bloggers/vloggers en omdat er hierover altijd goeie reviews komen, wilde ik hem zo graag zelf proberen!
I was so happy when I saw this one at Urban Outfitters! I saw a lot of American bloggers/vloggers talk good about this lipbalm, that is why I really wanted to see for myself!





Dit muntgroene, schattig eitje is de sweet mint smaak. Dit was ook de enigste dat ik zag liggen, maar ik was al blij dat ik er één smaak zag! Bovendien is munt een hele fijne en frisse smaak.
De EOS lipbalms zien er anders dan alle andere lipbalms uit en dat ik er ook zo leuk aan!
Hij is makkelijk aan te brengen en hydrateerd de lippen super! Enige minpuntje? Hij was € 8, wat best wel veel is voor een lip balm!
This mint, cute egg is the sweet mint flavor. This was actually the only flavor I saw there, but I was already happy that I saw them there. And mint is a really nice and fresh flavor!
The EOS lipbalms look different than all the other lipbalms and that is what I also like about them so much!
They are easy to apply and moisturize the lips really well! One negative point? It costs € 8, which is quiet expensive for a lip balm!

(Urban Outfitters - € 8)

Q: Wat vind jij van deze lipbalm?
Q: Do you like the EOS lipbalms?

 

1 comment:

  1. I love EOS lip balms too! They come in so many great flavors and work really well. :)

    ReplyDelete