29 July 2014

#InstaJuly 2014!


En we zijn al *bijna* in de helft van de zomervakantie! Juli, en dan vooral de laatste 2 weken, waren druk. Solden, nieuwe leveringen in de winkel, een paar bbq's etc. Kijk even mee naar m'n Instagram posts!
And we are *almost* at the half of summer vacation! July, mainly the last 2 weeks, had been quiet busy. With sales, new deliveries in the shop, a couple of bbq's etc. Take a look with me to my posts on Instagram!

❤ INSTACAT

Ik vind het altijd leuk om foto's van haar te nemen, zeker als ik schattige foto's zoals deze kan nemen!
I love taking pictures of her, especially cute ones like this one!

❤ CHILLTIME


Als je me kent, weet je dat ik er van hou om gewoon thuis te chillen. Met een drankje, wat vrienden en spelletjes! Maar toen het één van die hete dagen was, gingen m'n vriend en ik aan het water in Antwerpen zitten met een drankje! Super chill!
If you know me well, you know I just love to chill home. With a drink, some friends and games! But at one of those hot days, my boyfriend and I decided to sit by the water in Antwerp with a drink! Super chill!

❤ INSTADRINKS



Ik hou ervan om nieuwe drankjes te proberen. En deze twee zijn echt enorm lekker! Links zie je Marley's Mellow Mood Green Tea With Honey. En rechts heb je de Pink Lemonade van Minute Maid. Echt lekker allebei!
I love trying out new drinks I find. And these two are just amazing! At the left you see Marley's Mellow Mood Green Tea With Honey. And at the right you have Minute Maid's Pink Lemonade. Really tasty both of them!

INSTAFOOD


Superfoods voor die hete dagen: koude pasta salade & watermeloen. Yum!
Superfoods for all those hot days: Cold pasta salad & Watermelon. Yum!  

❤ BEAUTY 


Ik deed deze super leuke nailart (kijk hier). Hij is zo makkelijk en geeft een wauw effect! Ook kon ik nog een paar leuke items scoren tijdens de solden bij TBS, & Other Stories en H&M!
I did this amazing nail art (look here). It is so easy to do and gives a wow effect. I also got some cool items during the sales at TBS, & Other Stories and H&M!

Q: Hoe was jouw maand?
Q: How did you month go?


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your blog dear!
    Your layout is so gorgeous!
    And that nail art you did looks so amazing! You should definitely do a blog post on that look!
    Lovely blog! So glad I discovered it! xx

    ReplyDelete