03 May 2013

I ♡ Spring Tag!

 
The weather is finally starting to change, so I thought It would be a great time to do the I love spring tag!
 
 
1. Favourite spring nail polish?

I can't really choose one because I change colours every week. But if I have to choose I'd go for e.l.f. Lilac, Catrice Fuchsiarama and Essie mint candy apple!

2. What is your must-have lip colour this spring?

Again, I can't choose one so I'd go for e.l.f. lipstick in flirtatious which is a nice subtle pink, Gosh soft'n shine lip balm in Irony which is has an orange colour and Barry M lip paint ultra moisturising in flamingo peach which is a nice bright peach colour.

3. Favourite spring dress?

I don't wear dresses that often so I went with this cream top by H&M. I love the way it feels and it has these cute cut-out flower print on top!

4. What's your favourite flower?

Tulips and china aster

5. What's your favourite spring scarf/accessory?

I absolutely love this animal printed scarf with red hearts all over it!

6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year?

I really like the bright lips trend and ofcourse pastel colours!

7. Favourite spring candles?

Flower scented candles! The one I'm burning now is called fresh flowers.

8. Favourite body spray/perfume for spring?

It's almost finished but I have to say my Miss Dior Chérie!

9. What is spring like where you live?

I think spring is a really nice time here in Belgium. For me it has the right temperature, not too warm but not too cold either!

10. What's your favourite thing about spring?

All the flowers that start to blossom and the birds you can hear singing in the morning!

11. Are you a spring cleaner?

Not really.

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?

Not yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment