30 May 2013

L'Oréal False Lash Wings Mascara

 
For a while now my favourite mascara has been Maybelline The Rocket and find it hard to find a mascara that a like as much (or maybe even more) than this one. But now I tried out the False Lash Wings mascara by L'Oréal i feel like it is as good as The Rocket!
 
Mijn favoriete mascara is al lange tijd Maybelline The Rocket en ik heb het moeilijk om een mascara te vinden die ik net zo goed (of zelfs beter) vind. Maar deze False Lash Wings mascara van L'Oréal is net zo goed!
 
Let me start by saying how much I love the way it makes my lashes look. It gives them a nice lenght and it looks natural at the same time. It doesn't give a lot more volume, but I don't seek for more volume in a mascara, so for me this is not an issue. The mascara has a winged brush, which is easy to use. But I actually love the other side of the brush because it's nice to separate the lashes better and it is perfect for the bottom lashes!
 
Laat ik beginnen met te zeggen dat ik ervan hou hoe deze mascara mijn wimpers er doet uitzien. Hij geeft een mooie lengte zonder dat het er niet meer natuurlijk zou uitzien. Hij geeft niet enorm veel volume, maar dat zoek ik niet echt in een mascara. Deze mascara heeft een winged borsteltje, wat makkelijk te gebruiken is. Maar ik hou eigenlijk van de andere kant van de borstel, omdat deze perfect is om de wimpers uit elkaar te halen en hij is ook perfect voor de onderste wimpers!
 
(€ 16,99)

No comments:

Post a Comment