18 August 2013

Lush 'Fizzbanger' Bath Bomb


As you can see the layout from my blog is changed! I'm really happy about it and I hope you all like it! On another note, It had been a long time since I just took a bath and relaxed. Mainly because it had been so hot outside, and taking a relaxing hot bath is the last thing on my mind then. 

Zoals je kan zien, heb ik de layout van mijn blog verandert! Ik ben er echt blij mee en hoop dat jullie hem ook leuk vinden! Buiten deze verandering is het ook lang geleden dat ik nog een bad nam en kon ontspannen. Dit komt vooral omdat het zo warm buiten was en een relaxing, warm bad is dan ook het laatste waar ik aan denk.

The bath bomb I used today is Lush's 'Fizzbanger'. With its sweet fragrance it just smells like candy, but it's actually apples and cinnamon scented. It has a pastel yellow colour on the outside, but you can see some blue spot popping through. With this being said, you can already guess the water will turn yellow at first, but once the blue comes out it turns into a greenish blue colour. After a while I saw a little paper floating in the water with the word 'Bang' on it. I think this is a nice touch but it didn't give me that wow feeling. When I checked this bath bomb on Lush's website it also said '... with popping sound effects.' However this I couldn't really agree with it. I didn't hear no sound effects. Besides this I really liked the sweet scent of this bath bomb as well as the bubbles it spreads!

De bruisbal dat ik vandaag gebruiktte is Lush z'n 'Fizzbanger'. Met zijn zoete geur ruikt hij net zoals snoep, maar hij heeft eigenlijk de geur van appels en kaneel. Hij heeft een pastel gele kleur aan de buitenkant, maar je kan een beetje blauw erdoor zien komen. Hierdoor kan je al raden dat het water eerst een gele kleur kreeg, maar wanneer het blauwe erdoor kwam, kreeg het water een groenige blauwe kleur. Na een tijdje zag ik ook klein papiertje drijven met het woord 'Bang' erop. Dit is wel een leuke extra touch, maar ik had er niet zo'n wauw gevoel bij. Toen ik de website nog eens checkte las ik het volgende: 'Als je goed luistert hoor je je water knetteren'. Hiermee ben ik niet akkoord, ik hoorde eigenlijk niets. Maar de bruisbal zelf is wel leuk door zijn lekkere zoete geur en de bubbels die hij verspreid!

(Lush - € 5,55)

 

1 comment:

  1. ahh the little paper that says bang is so cute!! I used to get lush stuff all the time! I love the honey soap and the solid shampoos :)

    ReplyDelete