22 August 2013

The Body Shop Mango Body Scrub


I have always been using Lush's scrub 'Rub rub rub', but I though it was time to try out another scrub! Since I love Body Shop's body butters, I made the decision to try out their scrub! I choose the mango fragrance because I have been obsessing over mango scents lately.

Normaal gebruik ik altijd Lush z'n scrub 'Rub rub rub', maar ik wou eens verandering en een andere scrub uitproberen. Omdat ik hou van de Body Shop's body butters, besloot ik om hun scrub eens te testen. 

This is a really mild body scrub made of salt and sugar which make your skin so soft and smooth! It does leave a bit of an oily layer on your skin but not to the point that it makes your skin feel to greasy. It also has that nice fruity scent of mango which I really love.

Dit is een heel milde scrub gemaakt van zout en suiker dat je huid zacht en glad maakt! Hij laat wel een olieachtig laagje achter, maar niet zo erg dat hij je huid te vettig doet aanvoelen. Verder heeft hij die lekker fruitige geur van mango waar ik van hou.

(The Body Shop - € 15,00)


No comments:

Post a Comment