06 August 2013

Korres Body Butter


This body butter by Korres is one of the products I received in last months Deauty box. Korres are all natural products and combine the best out of Greece. Korres has a wide selection of make-up products, skincare- and haircare products. However this body butter is actually the first product I'm trying out from this brand!
 
Deze body butter van Korres is één van de producten dat ik kreeg in mijn laatste Deauty box. Korres bestaat uit natuurlijke producten die het beste van Griekenland combineren. Korres heeft een wijde selectie aan make-up producten, skincare- en haircare producten.


I think this body butter is absolutely amazing! It is suppose to be an extra moisturising cream for dry skin conditions and I must agree with this. If you suffer from dry elbows or just dry skin in general, I really believe this cream will help your skin to get hydrated throughout the whole day. It also has a really specific scent in my opinion, but I really like it!
 
Deze body butter is echt super! Hij is bedoeld als een extra hydraterende crème voor de droge huid en ik ben hier volledig mee akkoord! Heb je droge ellebogen of gewoon droge huid in het algemeen, dat zal deze crème je huid echt helpen om de hele dag gehydrateerd te blijven. Hij heeft ook een specifieke geur vind ik, maar ik vind de geur wel lekker!

1 comment: