28 November 2013

Wishlist: December Edition

Beautysets - Wishlist December 

Ik besef nu pas dat het een hele tijd geleden is sinds ik mijn laatste wishlist poste. Daarom ga ik er deze maand drie doen! Deze eerste, een beauty wishlist. En later zal ik nog een fashion wishlist & christmas wishlist posten!

I didn't realize it has been such a long time since I did a wishlist on my blog. So I will be doing three this month! This first one, which is a beauty wishlist. I'll also post a fashion wishlist and a christmas wishlist!

1. Lush "Star light, Star bright" - € 5,95
2. Models Own Velvet Goth Nailpolish "Obsidian & Valerian" - € 7,95
3. Sleek "Celestial palette" - € 9,99
4. Barry M Matte Nailpolish "Espresso" - € 5,50
5. Barry M Textured Nailpolish "Countess" - € 5,50
6. Lush "Luxury Lush Pud" - € 5,95

Q: Wat staat er op jouw wishlist deze maand?
Q: What is on your wishlist this month?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment