23 November 2013

Catrice "Thrilling Me Softly" Smooth Blush Stick


Ik vind het altijd leuk om de nieuwste limited editie te zien van Catrice. Toen ik zag dat de 'Thrilling me softly' collectie er eindelijk was, was ik zo blij! Ik wou al langer een blush stick gebruiken, dus ik was benieuwd naar deze.
It is always fun to see the newest limited edition from Catrice. When I saw the 'Thrilling me softly' collection was there, I was so excited! I wanted to try out a blush stick for a long time now, so I was really happy to see there was one in this collection.


De blush stick is beschikbaar in twee verschillende kleuren. Ik koos de kleur Feverish omdat het leuke girly kleur leek. De kleur vind ik echt mooi, maar eens je hem in je huid inwerkt, valt hij niet enorm op. Als ik eerlijk moet zijn ben ik meer voor blushes in poedervorm. Ook al is deze stick niet zo moeilijk te hanteren, toch zijn poedervormen makkelijker om elke dag aan te brengen.
The blush stick came out in two different colours. I choose the colour Feverish  because it seemed to be a nice girly colour. I really love the colour, but once you work it in your skin you don't really notice it no more. To be honest I prefer my blushes in powders. Although it is not that difficult to apply this stick, powders are still easier.

(€ 4,59)

Q: Wat vind jij van blush sticks?
Q: What do you think of blush sticks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment