11 December 2013

Blogmas Day 11: Christmas Tag


1. Favorite Christmas movie?
Ik heb al een post gedaan over m'n favoriete kerstfilms op Blogmas Dag 3. Maar m'n alltime favorite blijft toch Elf!
I did a post about my favorite Christmas movies on Blogmas Day 3. But my alltime favorite Christmas movie has to be Elf!


2. Favorite Christmas Color?
Ik hou van de combinatie van rood en goud voor kerst! Dit jaar doe ik er ook wat paars - donker roos- wit bij! 
I love the combination of gold and red for Christmas! This year I added some purple - dark pink - white to my colours.

3. Stayin in pjs or dress up for Christmas?
Dress up!

4. Do you open your present on Christmas or Christmas eve?
Christmas eve.

5. Have you ever built a ginger bread house? 
Nee, maar ik wil het wel eens doen!
No, but I really want to built one!

6.Any Christmas wishes?
Not really...

7. Favorite Christmas smell?
Vanilla with caramell and cranberries!

8. Favorite Christmas treat or meal?
Candy canes!

9. Candy cane or ginger bread man?
Obviously candy cane.

10. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Hier heb ik ook al een post over gemaakt, op Blogmas Day 7. Kan echt geen liedje kiezen, check gewoon m'n post hierover dus ;).
I already made a post about this as well, on Blogmas Day 7. I can't really choose one song, so just check out my post about Christmas songs!

11. Have you ever made a snowman?
Ofcourse!

12. What's at the top of your Christmas list this year?
A Canon 50mm lens! 


1 comment: