07 December 2013

Blogmas Day 7: Christmas Songs



Ik heb een zwak voor alles wat met kerst te maken heeft, dus dat wil ook zeggen kerst liedjes! Daarom heb ik er een paar opgezocht voor jullie. Natuurlijk zijn dit niet de enige die ik leuk vind! Hopelijke vinden jullie deze alvast leuk.
I'm a sucker for anything Christmas, so that also means Christmas songs! Therefor I looked a couple of songs up for you guys! Ofcourse there are a lot more of them I like! Hope you enjoy them!

Billy Idol - Jingle Bell Rock
 

Mariah Carey - All I want for christmas is you
 


Michael Bubblé - I'll be home for christmas



Wham! - Last christmas



Miley Cyrus - Rockin' around the christmas tree



Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Canon Rock




Q: Wat zijn jouw favoriete kerstliedjes? 
Q: What are your favorite Christmas songs? 



1 comment:

  1. Great post!
    I really like Mariah and Michael, and in addition - Train - Shake Up Christmas!
    Kisses, S.
    Girl's temptations

    ReplyDelete