14 January 2014

2013 Favorites: Lipcare products


Als het op lipverzorging aankomt, blijf ik altijd dezelfde producten gebruiken. Dit zijn de drie producten dat ik 's morgens, 's avonds en in 'noodgevallen' gebruik.
When it comes to lip care products I always stick with the ones I love. These are the three products I use in the morning, evening and in case of 'emergencies'.

1. Vaseline Lip Therapy in Aloe Vera


Ik gebruik dit product enkel wanneer ik kapotte lippen heb. Hiervoor is deze lip therapy echt de beste! De volgende dag voelen je lippen al stukken beter!
I only use this product when my lips are in really bad shape, hurting, or 'broken' from the cold. For all these problems I find this lip therapy to be the best! The next day, your lips will already feel much better!

2. Nivea Lip Butter with Vanilla & Macademia


Dit is het product dat ik elke avond gebruik. Hij heeft zo'n lekkere geur en voelt super op de lippen. Ik gebruik hem 's avonds omdat ik hem dan goed dik kan aanbrengen, zodat m'n lippen goed gehydrateerd worden.
This is what I use every evening. I has such a good scent and feels amazing on the lips. I use it in the evening because then I can really put it on thick, so my lips get moisturised really good.

3. Maybelline Baby Lips in Minty Fresh


In 2013 was het eindelijk zover, de Baby Lips komen naar Belgiƫ! En nu gebruik ik hem nog steeds elke morgend alvorens lipstick aan te brengen. Ze voelen zo goed en zacht aan! Ik hoop dat er, buiten de 5 die we al hebben, nog meer varianten in Belgiƫ gaan uitkomen.
2013 was finally the year that Baby Lips came to Belgium! And now I still use them every morning before applying my lipstick. They feel so amazing and soft on! I hope that, besides the 5 we already have, more of these baby lips come to Belgium.

Q: Wat is jouw favoriete lipverzorging?
Q: What is your favorite lip care product?

1 comment:

  1. Nivea lip things are the best! Though I usually prefer mine from a tube.

    http://theleatherfannypack.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete