17 June 2013

Colour Editions: Red


Colour Editions is a new series I'm starting on my blog. Every month you can expect me to cover one colour and show you my favourite products in the colour. I choose to start with red because I feel you can't go wrong with red. However, I was a little bit surprised that I could only come up with 4 products, but they are 4 products I absolutely love!
 
Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple is an amazing pigmented orange-red colour.
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Cherry Blossom is more of a berry red colour. This one is my absolute favourite red lipstick!
NYC Applelicious Lip Balm in Big Apple Red is a really nice lip balm that also give a subtle colour. Obviously in this case, the colour pay-off is red. I love putting this lip balm under a red lipstick.
NYC Quickdry Nailpolish in Revolving Red is my alltime favourite red nailpolish!

Colour Editions is een nieuwe serie dat ik wil starten op m'n blog. Elke maand kan je een post verwachten met één kleur als thema, hierbij toon ik dan een aantal productjes in deze kleur dat ik graag gebruik. Ik besloot om de serie te starten met rood omdat ik vind dat rood altijd leuk is en met veel samengaat. Ik was wel een beetje verrast dat ik maar 4 perfecte producten kon vinden, maar het zijn er wel vier waar ik enorm van hou!
 
Revlon Lip Butter in Candy apple is een super gepigmenteerde oranje-rode kleur.
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Cherry Blossom heeft meer een bessenrode kleur. Dit is m'n favoriete rode lipstick!
NYC Applelicious Lip Balm in Big Apple Red is een leuke lip balm dat ook een subtiel rode kleur geeft. Ik gebruik deze lip balm telkens onder een rode lipstick, wat een mooi effect geeft!
NYC Quickdry Nailpolish in Revolving Red is m'n favoriete rode nagellak!

No comments:

Post a Comment