04 June 2013

NOTD: Essie 'Beach Bum Blu'

 
 
 
Today I'm showing you guys another Essie nailpolish I got. Normally I don't really like metallic nailpolishes, but I really liked this colour so I wanted to give it a try.
 
Vandaag toon ik jullie een andere nagellak van Essie. Normaal hou ik niet zo van metallic nagellakken, maar ik vond deze kleur zo mooi dat ik hem eens wou proberen.

 

The reason why I normally don't like metallic nailpolishes is because most times the finish isn't all that nice cause you can see lines. But this one doesn't have this and just looks perfect!
 
Ik hou niet van metallic nagellakken omdat ik de finish ervan meestal niet zo mooi vind en omdat ze vaak lijnen geven. Maar deze heeft dit niet en ziet er gewoon perfect uit!
 
(Essie - € 10,15)

No comments:

Post a Comment