06 June 2013

Essence Mono Eyeshadows

 
Essence is a really affordable make-up brand and they have some nice products. I hadn't tried out any of the mono eyeshadows, so I was like let me just pick out the colours I like most and try them!
 
Essence is een goed betaalbaar make-up merk en ze hebben een paar leuke productjes. Ik had de mono eyeshadows nog niet geprobeert, dus ik dacht laat ik nu eens de kleurtjes kiezen die ik het leukste vind en ze uitproberen!


I picked out Peppermint Ice Cream which is a really nice mint colour with a shimmer effect. Party all night is probably my favourite one and it's a metallic brownish colour. Shrimp me up has a nice Coral colour with shimmer effect. Overall the pigmentation is really nice but they do have some fall outs, especially the metallic one. But you just have to tap your brush and it works well.
 
I koos Peppermint Ice Cream, een mooi mint kleurtje met shimmer effect. Party All Night, is mijn favoriet en heeft een metallic bruine kleur. Shrimp me up heeft een leuk koraal kleurtje en is ook met shimmer effect. De pigmentatie van deze mono's zijn redelijk goed, maar ze hebben een beetje fall-out. Vooral de metallic kleur heeft wat fall-out.

(Kruidvat - € 1,69)

No comments:

Post a Comment