26 June 2013

Deauty Box June 2013


I was so excited when I got the latest Deauty box. I already knew there was gonna be a make-up item in it, but I didn't expect it to be two and on top of that, to be of one of my favourite drugstore brands.
 
Ik was zo blij toen ik de laatste Deauty box ontving. Ik wist al dat er een make-up product in zou zitten, maar ik had niet verwacht dat het er twee zouden zijn én dat ze van één van m'n favoriete Kruidvat merken zouden zijn.


1. Catrice Absolute nude eyeshadow palette: I wanted to get this eyeshadow palette ever since it came out, but for some reason I Always stopped myself from getting it. So you can imagine how excited I was when I saw this was in the box! (Full size - € 4,99)
 
2. Catrice Ultimate Colour lipstick in 360 it's A Matt world: I love that they put a Catrice lipstick in the box, but I already own this one! Nevertheless it is an amazing red matt lipstick! So I'll probably will be giving this one away to a friend. (Full Size - € 3,99)
 
3. Lamazuna Natural Soap in Rose de Damas: The thing I like about this soap is that it is a natural soap from Syria with olive oil, laurel and I guesse some rose. It is advised to use against acne, eczema and dry skin. (Full Size - € 3,90)
 
4. Eucerin Silver Shave Shaving foam for men: This is a product for men so I'll be giving this away to my boyfriend. I have loved the other products I have got from Eucerin before because they are really good for sensitive skin. So I hope he will like it! (30ml - No price)
 
5. Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging creme: I like the fact that Deauty puts high end products in the boxes. But I feel like most time they do, it is an anti-aging creme. And it's always a sample size 5ml which will be finished after 2 uses. And I think you can't really get a good opinion about the product. (50ml - € 85,00) 
 
6. Etat Pur Actif Pur Magnesium: I already received an Etat Pur product before and I loved it, so I can't wait to try this one out! I got the Magnesium one which is good for skin fragility due to stress. (Full Size - € 9,60)
 
1. Catrice Absolute nude eyeshadow palette: Ik wou dit paletje al zo lang zelf kopen, maar om de één of andere reden hield ik mezelf altijd tegen. Je kan je voorstellen hoe blij ik dan ook was toen ik zag dat het in de box zat! (Full Size - € 4,99)
 
2. Catrice Ultimate Colour lipstick in 360 it's A Matt world: I vind het echt leuk dat Deauty een Catrice lipstick in hun box stak, maar ik heb deze kleur wel al. Maar toch is een prachtige rode, matte lipstick! Ik ga deze dus waarschijnlijk gewoon weggeven! (Full Size - € 3,99)
 
3. Lamazuna Natuurlijke zeep in Rose de Damas: Wat ik leuk vind aan deze zeep is dat hij een natuurlijk zeep uit Syrië is. Hij bevat laurier- en olijfolie, en rozen. Hij wordt aanbevolen te gebruiken tegen acné, eczeem en droge huid. (Full Size - € 3,90)
 
4. Eucerin Silver Shave Shaving Foam for men:  Dit is een productje voor mannen dus ik ga het aan mijn vriend geven. Ik hou van de andere Eucerin producten die ik al ontving omdat ze goed zijn voor de gevoelige huid. Dus ik hoop dat hij deze scheercrème ook leuk gaat vinden! (30ml - no price)
 
5. Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging creme: Ik vind het leuk dat Deauty high end producten in hun box stoppen. Maar meestal zijn dit telkens anti-aging cremes. En het zijn altijd sample sizes van 5ml, die op zijn nadat je ze 2 keer gebruikt. Ik vind dat je een product niet zo goed kan beoordelen als je het enkel 2 keer kan gebruiken. (50ml - € 85,00)
 
6. Etat Pur Actif Pur Magnesium: Er zal al eens een productje van Etat pur in één van de vorige boxen, en ik vond dit zou leuk dat ik niet kan wachten om dit productje ook uit te proberen! Ik kreeg de magnesium wat goed is voor de door stress verzwakte huid! (Full Size - € 9,60)

No comments:

Post a Comment