09 June 2013

NOTD: Pastel Flowers


 
Nail strips always look amazing, but they also look amazing when only used as an accent on one finger. This is what I tried today and I love the end result!
 
Nagelstrips zien er altijd zo leuk uit, maar ze zien er ook leuk uit wanneer je ze enkel op één vinger gebruikt. Dit is wat ik dan ook probeerde vandaag en ik hou van het eindresultaat!


For this NOTD I used Essie's Mint Candy Apple as the main colour on all my fingers except my ring finger. I think this is such an amazing colour for summer that look really great with the flowers. On my ring finger I used Sally Hansen salon effect nail polish strips in 340 Girl Flower. The look so cute and girly and apply really easily! Every little box comes with 16 nail polish strips, a cuticle stick and a mine file & buffer.
 
Voor deze NOTD maakte ik gebruik van Essie's Mint Candy Apple als basiskleur. Dit is een prachtige kleur en is perfect voor de zomer. Ook vond ik dat hij mooi samen paste met de nagelstickers. Op mijn ringvinger gebruikte ik Sally Hansen salon effect nail polish strips in 340 Girl Flower. Ze zien er zo schattig en vrouwelijk uit én ze zijn super makkelijk aan te brengen! Elk boxje komt met 16 nail polish strips, een bokkepoot en een mini vijl & buffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment