15 April 2013

Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream

 
For me, personally, an eye cream is, next to a good moisturizer, my most important skincare product. Since I already like a couple of products from the Vitamin E range of the Body Shop, I wanted to try out the eye ceam!
 
Voor mij, persoonlijk, is een oog crème, naast een goede moisturizer, mijn belangrijkste skincare product. Omdat ik al een paar producten van de Vitamin E lijn van de Body Shop had gebruikt (en super vond), wou ik ook de oog crème uitproberen!
 
 
Because your skin around your eye is very delicate you have to use a good cream that wil keep this area protected. I feel this eye cream does its job! Next to protecting the skin, it also hydrates this area really nice. It also helps to reduce fine lines, puffiness and dark circles. I have dark circles and when I use this cream it really see the difference!
 
Omdat je huid rondom je oog zeer delicaat is, moet je een goede crème gebruiken dat goed bescherm. Voor mij doet deze oog crème dat echt wel! Naast het beschermen, hydrateerd hij je huid ook perfect. Hij helpt fijne lijntjes, wallen en donkere cirkels te verminderen. Ik heb last van donkere cirkels onder mijn ogen en wanneer ik deze crème gebruik, zie ik duidelijk een verschil!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment