12 April 2013

River Island Moccasins

 
If you really know me, you know I love moccasins, loafers, etc. I love studs and I love the combination of black and gold. So when I saw these shoes, I knew they're just perfect for me!
 
Als je me echt kent, weet je dat ik hou van moccasins, loafers, etc. Ik hou ook enorm veel van studs en de combinatie van zwart en goud. Toen ik deze schoenen zag, wist ik dat ze perfect waren voor mij!
 
 
I got this pair of shoes at River Island. They normally cost € 40, but I got them for only € 20. So you understand why I couldn't just leave them there! I think shoes like this really give a nice edge to an outfit and on top of that they're really comfortable to walk with!
 
Ik kocht deze schoenen bij River Island. Normaal kosten ze € 40, maar ze waren aan 50% dus betaalde ik slechts € 20. Je snapt wel waarom ik ze dus niet kon laten staan! Schoenen zoals deze geven een outfit een leuke stoere touch én ze zijn zo makkelijk om een ganse dag aan te houden!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment