07 April 2013

Maybelline ColorSensational in Rich Plum


Meet my new favorite lipstick: Maybelline's Colorsensational in 315 Rich Plum!

Dit is mijn nieuwe favorite lipstick: Maybelline's Colorsensational in 315 Rich Plum!


It's my new favorite lipstick because it matches my lip color so good! At first I thought it would either be a bright color or a dark color for my lips but sometimes you just have to take a chance and I just found the perfect lipstick with it!
The packaging looks so cute aswell, I love it when the packaging has a somewhat same color as the lipstick, makes it much easier to see what color it is, rather than having to open every one!
Besides the color and the packaging I also love it cause it feels so nice on my lips, it's creamy and it's moisturizing!
 
Deze lipstick is mijn nieuwe favoriet omdat hij zo goed bij mijn natuurlijke lipkleur past! Eerst dacht ik dat hij ofwel een felle kleur zou zijn, of een donkere kleur. Maar soms moet je gewoon eens iets meenemen om te proberen en zo heb ik de perfecte lipstick gevonden!
De verpakking vind ik ook heel leuk! Ik hou ervan wanneer de verpakking van lipsticks eenzelfde kleur hebben zoals de lipstick. Dit maakt het ook makkelijker om de juiste kleur telkens te vinden tussen al je andere lipsticks.
Naast de kleur en de verpakking hou ik er ook van hoe deze lipstick aanvoelt, hij is zo romig en hydraterend!
 
( € 10,99 )
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I really like it! I just started writing a blog, would you like to follow each other? follow me and 'll follow you back! great blog!
    mine is www.11pmconfessions.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete