01 April 2013

March Favorites 2013

 
1. Catrice Eyebrow lifter "Cassablanca Highlights" (Limited Edition: Hollywoods Fabulous 40ties). I actually use this in the inner corner of my eyes. It's a soft nude pink color which really brightens up my eyes.
2. E.l.f. Eyelid primer "Champagne"
3. Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express mascara
4. Vaseline Lip therapy "Aloe Vera" I didn't use this the whole month, but it's in my favorites because in the beginning of the month my lips were broken. I used this lip jelly and the next day my lips were already alot better!
5. L'Oréal Top coat "Confettis" I put an NOTD if this top coat where I paired it together with a pinkish red color. I absolutelly loved the combo of both and I had a lot of compliments on the top coat!
6. Urban Decay Naked palette. I have been loving the black color Creep as an eye liner. And Sidecar (which is the 4th color on the palette) on my eyelid.
7. Catrice Eyeshadow "Venus vs. Mars" is just a gorgeous color which I used on top of Urban Dacay's "Sidecar"!
8. NYC Expert Last Lip Color "Sugar Plum"
9. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter "Macaroon"
10. The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream for very dry skin
11. Lush Lipscrub "Mint Julips"
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment