06 April 2013

Lush 'Think Pink' Bath Bomb

 
I love almost all Lush products (That is the once I already tried out) but if I have to choose my favorite products it has to be the bath bombs & bubble bars! They make my sunday 'spa-time' even nicer with all the nice colors and sometimes surprises!
 
Ik hou van bijna alle Lush producten (toch de producten die ik al heb uitgeprobeert), maar als ik echt mijn favoriet product moet kiezen, dan zijn dat de bath bombs & bubble bars! Ze maken mijn zondagse spa-time nog leuker met alle leuke kleurtjes en de verrassingen die je soms erbij krijgt (zoals ook bij deze bath bomb)!
 
 
 
Lush got his inspiration with Audrey Hepburn to make this gorgeous bath bomb. It's fragranced with tonka bean, vanilla and lavender. It was the first time I tried out the 'Think Pink' bath bomb and when I saw it I thought it would just turn the water pink! But when I wanted to check the temperature of the water I saw all these tiny hearts in the water! I think this is such a nice add to the bath bomb and a pleasant surprise! Another thing I noticed is that the size of this bath bomb is smaller then the normal once they sell. But I guesse the tiny heart make it all good!
 
Lush haalde zijn inspiratie bij Audrey Hepburn om deze prachtige bath bomb te maken. Hiervoor gebruikte Lush tonkaboon, vanille en lavendel. Het was de eerste keer dat ik de 'Think Pink' bath bomb uitprobeerde en eerst dacht ik dat ze het water enkel een rozige kleur zou geven. Maar toen ik de temperatuur van het water ging checken, zag ik al deze kleine hartjes in het water! Het is zo'n leuke extra aan de bath bomb en een leuke verrassing! Ik merkte wel op dat deze bath bomb kleiner is dan de andere bath bombs, maar de hartjes maken alles weer goed!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment