28 April 2013

Catrice 'Candy Shock' Lip Products

 
Today I got two products for you guys from Catrice's limited edition 'Candy Shock': The lip peeling and the lip balm stick. I though these would be really great products, but I'm actually not too excited about them.
 
Vandaag heb ik twee producten voor jullie van Catrice's limited editie 'Candy Shock': de lip peeling en de lip balm stick. Hoewel ik eerst enorm blij was dat ik ze had gekocht en kon uitproberen, ben ik er nu niet zo blij mee.
 

The lip peeling works with a twist system and has a nice strawberry flavour. The product comes out as a gloss with sugar pieces. Maybe for other people it will be nice, but for me I prefer my lip scrub by Lush. As for the lip balm sticks you can get two different colours but I only could get Bring me peach which has golden center. It looked like such a interesting product to try out, but for me it doesn't do it's job as a lip balm, because they're not too moisturising.
 
De lip peeling heeft een twist systeem en heeft een lekkere aardbeiensmaak. De peeling komt uit de pen als een glos met suikerdeeltjes. Misschien is deze wel goed voor andere mensen, maar ik blijf toch bij mij lip scrub van Lush. De lip balm sticks zijn verkrijgbaar in twee kleuren, maar ik kon enkel nog Bring me peach krijgen. Deze heeft een gouden centrum. Toen ik deze lip balm sticks voor het eerst zag, zagen ze er zo leuk en interesant uit om uit te proberen, maar nu vind ik niet dat ze hun job als een lip balm goed doen, ze zijn niet echt hydraterend vind ik.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment